Note: This cutter does not work with Mac.Save Big with this amazing beginner’s value kit that includes the following items:
– 1 x MH721 28 in cutter with stand
– VinylMaster Cut – Design and Cut Software
– 3 Roland compatible blades
– 2 x rolls Greenstar vinyl, each 12in x 5yd. Colors: Black and White
– 2 x sheets 12in x 24in magnetic blanks
– 2 x 30 ft transfer tape 6 in rolls (clear and paper or both can be the same.)
– 1 x Hoby knife
– 1 x Squeegee
– Lifetime phone support
– Multi-function carriage (use cutting blade for cutting vinyl or ink pen for drawing on a paper).
– Roland compatible blade holder gives you access to the most economical blades available.
– Two fully adjustable pinch-rollers allow you to use a flexible range of materials.
– Superior ball-bearing dual roller media roller system allows you to place material on top of rollers rather than putting roller through material each time. (Huge time savings!)
Included software VinylMaster Cut:
VinylMaster Cut (Basic Edition) is dedicated vinyl cutting software designed specifically for making vinyl signage. VinylMaster Cut allows you to produce a wide range of vinyl lettering, pinstriping, and general signage, and comes with a suite of text, curve, and object tools. Take your creative vision from your mind to ready to cut computer image file with an easily customizable and intuitive interface. Fonts are vectorized and ready to cut immediately. Edit images, draw shapes, customize text, modify signs, create logos, and so much more.