Find the best vinyl printer cutter combo on the market. We have researched and reviewed each model to provide a helpful buying guide.
Have you ever wished there was a better way to print your vinyl designs on t-shirts, hoodies, and other apparel? Well, now there is! The best vinyl printer cutter combo can give you the ability to produce high-quality prints for any occasion. With this new product, printing with inkjet or offset printers will be a thing of the past.
We’ve got you covered. With a wide range of options, there is something for everyone! Whether you are just starting or have an established business, we can point you in the right direction. We have compiled a list of the 5-best vinyl printer cutter combos. In our list, there is one suitable product for you out there.
Best Vinyl Cutter Printer Combo | Top 6 Reviews
- USCutter 28″ Vinyl Cutter-best vinyl printer cutter combo under $300
- INTBUYING 34-inch-best multifunctional vinyl printer cutter combo
- TECHTONGDA-best all-in-one (vinyl printer cutter) combo
- Mophorn Heat Press Machine 12×15-best vinyl cutting machine 2021
- Mophorn Heat Press 15×15 inch-best vinyl printer cutter combo for small business
- VEVOR Heat Press 12X15-best vinyl printer cutter combo for beginners
Quick overview of 6 best vinyl printer combo
|USCutter 28″ Vinyl Cutter vinyl printer combo
| Number 1 selling vinyl cutter,
3 fully adjustable pinch-rollers,
superior ball-bearing dual roller,
Platen size: 15 in x 15 in,
Temperature range: 0-437°F,
Time Range: 0-999 sec,
|INTBUYING 34 inch vinyl printer combo
|The plotter has 500g cutting pressure,
High strength aluminum alloying structure,
Easy to use software,
Max. Plotting Speed,
Gross Weight: 47lb,
Max. Plotting Width: 780mm(30.7inch),
|TECHTONGDA vinyl printer combo
High Precision Design,
USB and Serial Ports,
Adjustable Pressure and Speed,
|Voltage: AC110V/60 Hz,
Max Paper Feed: 870 mm (34.3 inches),
Max Cutter Width: 780 mm (30.7 inch),
Cutter Pressure: 10-500g,
Cutting Speed: 10-800,
|Mophorn Heat Press Machine 12×15 cutting machine
|28-inch vinyl cutter,
Plotter machine cutter,
2 fully adjustable pinch-rollers,
|Cutting Speed: 10-800mm per second,
Number of Pinch Rollers: 3,
Repetition Accuracy: 0.0004,
|Mophorn Heat Press 15×15 inch vinyl printer combo
|Highest temperature setting range,
Fully adjustable 2 pinch-rollers,
|Voltage: 110V AC, 60 HzVoltage: 110V AC, 60 Hz
Max Paper Feed: 870 mm (34.3 inches)
Max Cutter Width: 780 mm (30.7 inch)
|VEVOR Heat Press 12X15 printing machine
|LCD screen display,
Fully rotated 360 degrees,
Adjustable spring plate,
2 layers of thermal insulation cotton,
|Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 19 inches,
Size: 12×15 Inch
What are the advantages of the Best vinyl printer and cutter combo?
If you are a small business owner, you know how important it is to have a good printer. You might use a standard copier or laser printer for most of your printing needs, but these printers have limitations. Find yourself needing something more than just simple black-and-white copies from time to time. It might be time to invest in a vinyl printer and cutter combo that can print and cut materials like paper, cardstock, vinyl sheets, and more.
A handy machine:
The first advantage is that you can cut paper, cardstock, and even vinyl sheets. It comes in handy if you create banners or signs for your business using materials like coroplast or PVC piping. You can easily print on these materials with a vinyl printer combo instead of going out and finding someone else to do it for you.
The second advantage is that many printers can print full-color photos, which means no more taking pictures into the store where they will be charging extra fees to make copies! Instead, upload them online through email, Facebook, YouTube, etc., bring home an SD memory card (or USB drive), and insert it directly into your printer’s input slot.
The next advantage of a vinyl printer combo is that it is typically a fraction of the cost of buying and operating two separate machines.
For all these reasons, you should consider purchasing a vinyl print and cutter machine to take your business up another notch!
6-best vinyl printer combo Review:
Here we will provide you with a detailed review of our best recommendations. We will discuss every detail of each product so you can decide which will fit your business projects. Let’s begin!
USCutter 28″ Vinyl Cutter + 15″ x 15″-best digital vinyl printer cutter combo
The USCutter MH28 is a powerful vinyl printer cutter combo that makes it easy to cut signs, banners, decals, and more. The 28″ blade can handle giant jobs with ease. You can also use the MH28 to make custom t-shirts or fabric products. It’s an economical choice for anyone who wants professional results without paying a professional price.
It is a vinyl cutter and heat press machine. That can cut vinyl, paper, fabric, leather, and other materials up to 28″ wide. It also has a 15″ x 15″ digital heat press for making t-shirts or anything else you want. This machine is excellent for small businesses as well as home use. The possibilities are endless!
This combo comes equipped with all of the best features: it can produce prints from vinyl sheets as large as 15 inches wide x 23 inches long x 1-inch thick; it has an adjustable temperature range between 0°F (32 °C) – 437 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degree Celsius); Installation takes less than ten minutes.
VERSATILE AND DURABLE:
- This vinyl cutter and heat press machine is an excellent addition to any home-based business.
- It can cut and emboss many materials, including paper, leather, fabric, foam board, and more!
FOR HOME-BASED BUSINESS:
- USCutter 28″ Vinyl Cutter + 15″ x 15″ Digital Heat Press Machine is an ideal tool for those who want to create custom products without having to leave their homes.
- It’s also great for small businesses that need a reliable way to make personalized items.
EASY TO DO PROJECTS:
- It’s for many materials, such as paper, fabric, plastic, and more.
- It’s perfect for personalized gifts like T-shirts, mugs, and many other things.
- The USCutter 28″ Vinyl Cutter + 15″ x 15″ Digital Heat Press Machine is the best choice for you!
Why do we recommend this product?
The USCutter 28″ Vinyl Cutter + 15″ x 15″ Digital Heat Press Machine is the perfect machine for making customized t-shirts or fabric products. This economy-quality vinyl cutter and heat press combo are for beginners and professional use.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-o-up” cons_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-o-down” show_title=”true” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”true” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_icon=”icon icon-cart-4″ link_text=”Check Price on Amazon” link=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077339727?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=screenprint00-20&linkId=7356a7195f9526f67f74a39879b65b41&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl” ][i2pros]Professional vinyl printer combo for professionals
For customized work
Affordable price machine[/i2pros][i2cons]No technical flaw in the product[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. INTBUYING 34inch-best high-pressure vinyl printer cutter combo
The INTBUYING 34-inch vinyl cutter plotter is an excellent tool for any business or hobbyist. It is the best affordable vinyl printer cutter combo for under $300. You can cut designs into fabrics, wall decals, glass, tile, wood, and more. The possibilities are endless!
Use it to create custom car decals for your business or personalize your home with the family crest. This machine comes with everything you need to get started, including software and a 5-yard roll of vinyl!
This vinyl cutter plotter comes with an integrated computer to design your projects on the included software before cutting them out.
It has a 34 “x24” cutting mat and 5 yards of vinyl (enough to cover an average-sized car). The software allows you to design your graphics and print them on vinyl. You can also use the software to cut out shapes from paper for making stencils or etchings in glass, metal, etc.
EASY TO DO PROJECTS:
- Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced vinyl cutter, the INTBUYING 34-inch 500g Vinyl Cutter is easy to use and can cut all kinds of materials.
FOR A WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS:
- This vinyl cutter has a high-strength aluminum cutting carriage, 500G pressure, and linear bearing carriage.
- It’s perfect for making signs, banners, decals, stencils, stickers, and more!
500G CUTTING PRESSURE :
- 500g cutting pressure, with a powerful motor and a large blade, it can cut through most materials easily.
PLOTTER LINEAR BEARING CARRIAGE:
- The linear bearing carriage is (made of) high-quality aluminum alloy, which is durable and long-lasting.
- With the linear bearing carriage, the plotter will run smoothly.
HIGH-STRENGTH ALUMINUM CUTTER:
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy, it can endure 500g cutting pressure to make clean cuts every time.
- It has an adjustable blade that makes it easy to change the blades when needed.
Why do we recommend this product?
The INTBUYING 500g vinyl cutter plotter is a multifunctional machine for t-shirt printing, fabric printing, decal, signboard making, banner making, glass engraving, and so on. It adopts the latest computer numerical control (CNC) system to realize the automatic cutting function.
3. TECHTONGDA-best commercial vinyl printer cutter combo
This TECHTONGDA Vinyl Cutter 34 Inch is the best vinyl Cutting Plotter designed to cut all kinds of vinyl and films for professional users. Such as advertising materials, decorative wallpapers, stickers, and other non-porous materials.
It features a large paper feed and cutting width (34 inches), which can meet your different demands for various applications; Solid metal construction guarantees its durability;
The 500g vinyl cutter plotter is a multifunctional machine that you can use for t-shirt printing, fabric printing, decal, signboard making, banner making, glass engraving, and so on. It adopts the latest computer numerical control (CNC) system to realize the automatic cutting function.
From vinyl records and transfer films, this combo will work with any media you can think up! With 870 mm (34 inches) max paper feed capacity and 780 mm (30 1/2″) cutter widths – it’s got everything a shop should need in one place at an unbeatable price point. Just don’t forget its other features, such as speeds of 10-800mm per second.
USB AND SERIAL PORTS:
- You can connect this vinyl cutter to your computer with USB and serial ports.
- You can also use it as a standalone machine for offline cutting.
- The sturdy structure of this vinyl cutter allows you to work with ease.
- The legs are adjustable, so you can set them at any height that suits you best.
ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE AND SPEED :
- This vinyl cutter has an adjustable pressure system that allows you to control how hard or soft the blade pushes down on the material while cutting.
- It also has an adjustable speed system that lets you choose how fast or slow the blade moves while cutting.
- It is beneficial if your project requires specific settings.
CUTTING SOFTWARE :
- This vinyl cutter has software that allows you to cut any image or file type.
- It’s easy to learn and use!
Why do we recommend this product?
The Vinyl Cutter Plotter Machine is a device that cuts and engraves images onto various materials such as paper, fabric, plastic, or even glass. You can use it for multiple applications, including cutting patterns and shapes from the material.
4. Mophorn Heat Press Machine 12×15-best vinyl printer cutter combo for crafts
Mophorn Heat Press Machine is a professional heat press machine and cutter for t-shirts, caps, bags, and other fabric printing. It has features of high quality, multifunctional use, and easy operation.
You can use the Mophorn Heat Press Machine to print various materials with different thicknesses, such as cotton T-shirts, polyester caps, and bags. The maximum temperature can reach up to 450℉ (232℃). In addition, the timer control function allows you to set time from 0 to 999 seconds.
The vinyl printer combo is perfect for all of your signage needs. With a cutting speed of up to 800mm per second and three pinch rollers, you’ll be sure that the design will always turn out as expected! You can also save memory on this machine with 128K-2M slots which leave plenty of room for large projects like advertising banners or signs outdoors in high-traffic areas. So get yours today before they’re gone!”
- Mophorn is a dream come true for DIY crafters, business owners, and anyone who wants to make their projects from scratch.
- It’s the perfect tool for vinyl cutting, heat press machines, screen printing machines, and more!
- The design allows you to cut any shape or size of your project.
- You can cut out letters with precision accuracy using the adjustable pinch rolls.
- The Teflon-coated platen press element ensures that your designs are always smooth and crisp.
TWO ADJUSTABLE INCH ROLLS:
- The Mophorn heat press machine has two adjustable pinch rolls and a Teflon-coated platen press element.
- You can use it for all kinds of materials with high-temperature resistance. It is very flexible and economical.
- The design is simple and easy to operate.
- It will be your best choice to start your own business or just do some fun projects at home!
Why do we recommend this product?
It is a brand-new, high-quality 5-in-1 T-shirt heat press machine. You can use it for printing on t-shirts, hats, bags, and other fabric products. This machine works with 110V power. In addition, it has a temperature control function, which allows you to adjust the temperature.
5. Mophorn Heat Press 15×15 inch-best vinyl printer cutter combo
This Mophorn Heat Press Cutting Machine, 15×15 Inch with Timer Control, Adjustable Height, and 1000W Power Input, is a professional heat press machine for screen printing. It has an adjustable height from 13 1/2″ to 17″, enabling you to print on different size products.
The timer control function allows you to set the time from 0-999 seconds. You can also adjust the temperature range between 93-254℃ and 200-450℉ (from 36°F – 120°F). In addition, this heat press features an automatic shut-off.
It’s a tremendous home-use heat press machine, which (can be) used as a t-shirt printer, vinyl cutter plotter, etc. The heating plate size is about 15″ x 15″, which can print or cut any item with a maximum length of 12″ x 12″. With this machine, you can print your t-shirts home and make extra money by selling them.
This vinyl printer combo can print on the standard and Roland compatible blade types and 2-mm-dia size. It also has a USB connection interface to use any software! The max paper feed is 870 mm (34 inches), while the maximum cutter width is 780 mm or 30/7 inches.
- Mophorn Heat Press 15×15 inch Heat Press Machine is a professional heat press machine that you can use in various places such as your home, office, etc.
- It has high-temperature resistance and high-pressure resistance, making it possible to use for all kinds of materials.
REMOVABLE SILICONE AND COTTON PAD:
- The silicone pad protects your garments from damage, while the cotton pad ensures even heat distribution.
- Both pads (are easy) removed for cleaning or replacement.
TEFLON COATED PLATEN:
- The Mophorn heat press machine is the best in its class.
- It features a Teflon-coated platen that ensures your design and garment will not stick to it while pressing.
- This feature also makes cleaning the machine very easy.
Why do we recommend this product?
Mophorn Heat Press Machine 15×15 inch is the best choice for you to start a small business. You can use it on T-shirts, hats, mugs, bags, and other items. The machine is easy to operate and has high efficiency. With this heat press machine, you can get many products at a low price.
6. VEVOR Heat Press 12X15-best vinyl cutter for small business
The VEVOR digital heat press machine is multifunctional for T-shirts, hats, mugs, and plates. That has a high-quality aluminum alloy body with a stable structure and durable handle.
It is a high-quality heat press machine that you can use to sublimate any clothes, such as t-shirts, hats, caps, mugs, and plates. That has an exclusive digital controller, which makes the operation more accessible and more convenient.
The VEVOR heat press machine is a high-quality product that will last for years. It’s (made of) durable steel and aluminum alloy, which means it won’t rust or corrode. In addition, the sturdy handle allows for the smooth operation of the swing-away design, eliminating any risk of damage to your clothing or other items.
The VEVOR 12X15 Inch Heat Press Machine is not your average printer. But, with a weight of 67 pounds, this baby has some serious horsepower and can handle any project you throw at it! It also measures 21 x 21 x 19 inches.
PRECISE DIGITAL CONTROL:
- The VEVOR heat press machine is (designed with) a digital timer and temperature controller.
- It allows you precisely control the heating time and temperature, ensuring that your projects (are pressed) perfectly every time.
360° SWING-AWAY FEATURE :
- The swing-away feature lets you rotate the platen 180 degrees for easy access when loading or unloading your project.
- This feature also makes removing tasks from the heat press easy without burning yourself.
ADJUSTABLE SPRING PLATE :
- The spring plate provides a cushion of pressure between your project and the heated platen.
- It allows you to use thicker materials without worrying about damaging them during pressing.
- You can also adjust the spring plate.
360 ROTATION DESIGN:
- The handle is (designed) with 360 degrees rotation design.
- It makes it convenient to use. You can adjust the handle according to your needs during work.
DIGITAL PRACTICAL CONTROL :
- The digital display clearly shows how much time you have left or how long it has been working.
- It will also show you when the temperature reaches what level to know whether to continue working.
Why do we recommend this product?
The VEVOR 12 x 15-inch heat press machine is a multifunctional digital swing-away heat press machine. It has the most advanced heating technology and provides a fantastic experience at every step of your work. In addition, the large platform allows you to do larger projects such as t-shirts, hats, mugs, plates, and more.
Best vinyl printer combo Buying guide
When choosing the best vinyl printer combo for your needs, there are many things to consider. You may be looking for a range of colors or just black and white; you may want something quick and easy to set up with minimal fussing, or you might need something heavy-duty that churns out prints in bulk. Whatever your goal is with printing, we have compiled this buyer’s guide so that you can find the perfect machine!
You first need to consider what you will be using your printer (for). For example, are you looking to print many photographs, posters, or art prints? Or are you planning on creating signage for business purposes?
Type of printing machine:
The next big question is whether an inkjet or laser printing machine would work best in your situation. Inkjets use liquid ink, and lasers generally don’t need special cartridges; instead, they rely on toner, which creates images by transferring charged particles onto the paper surface through imaging. Imaging technology makes it possible to achieve higher resolution output with a laser printer than an inkjet can handle. A laser might be worth going for if quality matters most to you!
The next important thing to consider is the Speed of the printer you have in mind. Remember to check how fast a printer can print out its first page because this is the time it takes for your machine to get ready and start printing! This number should be available on official product pages or through customer reviews online.
No of colors:
The following important factor to consider before buying a printer is how many ink colors the machine uses. If you need to print images with vivid color, look for an inkjet with more than four different inks; if black and white prints are what your company needs, then it’s best to go with monochrome laser printers!
Finally, ensure that the printing method suits your needs; some machines use thermal transfer or sublimation (heat transfers). On the other hand, others use direct-to-garment methods, which means they will apply dye directly onto fabric instead of paper—all these technologies have pros and cons. Still, only you can decide which one works best for your business!
What should I look for when buying a vinyl printer?
Here are the things you need to consider when buying a vinyl printer. First, you must find out if it’s compatible with your operating system and software. Two, make sure it has an interface that is easy to use.
How do I choose a vinyl cutter?
There are many factors to consider, but the most important thing is to know what you’ll be using it (for). For example, do you want one for home use or plan to sell products with a vinyl cutter?
What does a vinyl cutter do?
A vinyl cutter is a computerized machine that cuts paper, wood, or plastic by following the lines in images stored on a memory card. In other words, it’s an expensive piece of equipment for making signs and stickers!
What are the different types of vinyl cutters?
There are many different types of vinyl cutters. The kind you use depends on how you want to use it, where you will be using it, and how often you’ll be using it. There are three types of vinyl cutters: plotter, traditional cutter, and digital. A plotter is an old machine that’s been around since the early 20th century.
The best vinyl printer combo can be challenging to find. That’s why we researched and found a list of 6 printers that will work for your needs, whether printing out simple designs or detailed graphics on a higher resolution. So don’t waste any more time wondering which is suitable for you- get started today with one from this list! Which would be the best option?