How to Use the Circuit Explore Air 2? Purchasing a new circuit exploration must be a new dare for any individual. Individuals can be in a dilemma about this model’s usage, features, and uniqueness. This model is wildly divergent from the past few models. Let’s get introduced to this extraordinary version.
The first step will be unboxing Circuit explore air 2. If any item is missing or not present currently with the product, the owner must return it to the store from where it was acquired. Besides, the owner can also contact circuit support for an expeditious replacement. Though sometimes, if the owner is lucky, some extra items (can be) added to the product. Well, that’s more of a bonus for the purchaser. In the whole package, many modules should be present or attached. Such (as) –
- Instruction manual.
- Circuit cutting mat.
- Cutting blade (pre-installed)
- Circuit Explore Air 2 (if any owner is missing this particular object, the product might be pretty light)
- Power + USB cords
- Silver pen + accessory adapter (This object should be pre-installed)
- Cardstock + vinyl samples (Sometimes we see and hear that this object is (being) missed in the new products).
Various kits are available, such as – (Premium Vinyl, Ultimate Kit, Tools Kit, Complete Starter Kit, and Vinyl Starter Kit). That’s why a few extra items might be attached to the new product that any individual is purchasing.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EXPLORE AIR AND EXPLORE AIR 2 :
Many customers are curious about the dissimilarity between explore air and explore air 2. Though from many perspectives, all the features and working procedures seem the same. But actually, there is a new modification in this new model. If we see the color, then we can see that it bears only three colors ( Mint green, Pastel Pink, and Sky blue ). After that, if we concentrate on the speed of the explore air 2-then it has a 2x fast mode which works with vinyl, iron-on, and cardstock.
INSIDE THE CIRCUIT EXPLORE AIR 2 :
The owner will be eager to know about the basic features, which (are) described thoroughly here. But a few of them can be practical. The outline of the product can look like the original explore air, but the layout will be the same. Now let’s learn about the detailed sketch.
- TOOL CUP –It is more of a holding object that can hold pens, scissors, and many more things.
- ACCESSORY CLAMP A – This is where the accessory adapter is pre-installed, and we can insert a pen for drawing instead of cutting. It’s also helpful in holding scoring blades.
- BLADE CLAMP B – The blade is pre-installed, and if we need to replace it or remove bits of vinyl, we have to look at it.
- ACCESSORY STORAGE APARTMENTS – In addition to the tool cup, the Explore Air 2 has two storage compartments. The smaller compartment on the left mainly holds additional blade housings, blades, and the accessory adapter. It features a magnetic strip to keep replacement blades safe and free from rolling around, and the larger compartment is great for storing more extended tools or pens.
- SMART SET DIAL –For this, the owner needs to rotate the dial to select the material that the individual will be It is pretty sure that the feeling will be great to turn, and it will indicate which fabric (should be) cut with 2x fast mode.
- CUTTING MAT -This will be how we load most material into our Circuit machine. It’s sticky on one side to hold our material securely in place.
A BRIEF NOTE ON THE ACCESSORY AND BLADE CLAMPS :
Suppose an owner feels he must remove the blade or accessory clamp. Then the individual needs to pull and open the lever and pull out the metal housing. The blade sits inside, and there’s a tiny plunger on the top. The owner can press down on this to reveal the magnetically held blade. If the individual ever needs to replace the blade, they must pull it out and drop another one (in). If anyone wants to use a pen, it is necessary to open accessory clamp A, drop it down and then close the clamp.
CONNECTING THE MACHINE WITH PC/IPAD/MAC :
Even though the Circuit Explore Air 2 (can be) used wirelessly, it will be simplified if we start by setting it up with the USB cable. At the start, we need to place it on a surface with at least 10″ available behind it as the cutting mat will move back and forth inside of the machine.
A few steps (are) mentioned below :
- The owner must plug the machine in, connecting the power adapter to the USB cable.
- After that, it is a must to turn on the Explore Air 2 machine, and the computer (being) used.
- The circuit website (should be) visited, a user account (should be) registered, and we need to download the most recent plugin software.
- It is necessary to run the installer and visit design.cricut.com.
- For more, we need to click the menu icon in the top left corner and select New Machine Setup. After that, the owner (will be) guided through the installation process, the first project, and a thank you card.
ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES :
The cutting mat is the essential accessory to load most material into the machine. It’s sticky on one side, so the fabric is securely held in place while being cut, scored, or inked. There are three basic mat types. Each one (is used) for a different set of materials. Such as – Light grip blue, which will contain(construction paper, light card, stock printer + scrapbook paper, and vellum). Standard Grip green will include (regular + embossed cardstock, heat transfer (iron-on) + traditional vinyl, window clings, and vinyl). Intense Grip purple will contain (backed fabric, chipboard, corrugated cardboard, leather + suede, foam, magnetic material, poster board, and wood).
You can purchase this bundle of valuable tools directly from the Circuit. It includes:
- Tweezers-These are reverse-grip which means to squeeze the handle to open and release to close. Super helpful in holding projects together as they dry and a million other tiny functions.
- Scraper- It’s essential for working with vinyl and cleaning the (cutting) mat.
- Spatula- To carefully lift material off of the cutting mat.
If anyone still needs to get these tools, purchasing the bundle from Circuit or buying a Circuit Explore Air 2 bundle that contains them is recommended.
CIRCUIT ACCESS :
Circuit Access is a premium subscription service offered by the Circuit. Depending on the chosen plan, the owner (will be) given unlimited (but temporary) access to fonts and designs. Or even a 10% discount on all purchases from cricut.com. Circuit Access could be worth it if the owner finds himself buying many items in the Circuit Design Space store.
The Explore Air 2 features Bluetooth out of the box to work with the computer wirelessly iPhone. If the individual needs help to pair it with the laptop, Circuit has a great page that covers Windows/Mac/IOS/Android devices.
TRICKS AND TRIPS:
- Let’s consider using Design Space with any image. They need to check out Circuit’s step-by-step instructions.
- For images to use, it is a must to put together an excellent collection of free SVG images that can be
- A test cut (should) first be made on a small amount of material. It takes an extra minute, but it can save so much money if the owner has settings calibrated incorrectly or if the blade is gunky.
- Anyone can use the Explore Air 2 without an internet connection if paired with an IOS (iPhone/IPAD) or Android device.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.