Manual Screen Printing Machines for T-Shirts Printing
If you plan to produce your t-shirts regularly, you must invest in a manual screen printing press. Manual screen printing presses are ideal for multi-color printing production. It will ensure you print all your artwork in the same place on the garments. We can differentiate a screen printing press from another by its colors and station quantity. If you employ a higher number of stations, you can produce t-shirts faster. For instance, a maximum of 6 colors, 4 stations screen printing machines can print 6 colors with 6 screens. Accordingly, load four t-shirts can be on it at a time.
Let’s see the two best manual screen printing press series.
THE MACH SERIES- The Professionals’ Choice
Our research team certifies The MACH as the best t-shirt printing machine. It is ideal for high-quality manual screen printing. They are designed especially for the machine operators who earn their living behind squeegees, equipped with sufficient light. So, it is effortless to use during the day and in the dark. It features a solid and compact framework for a longer lifespan.
The MACH SERIES (Screen Printing Press) suits professionals and business shops. The shops generate a growing and high volume of production using very sophisticated designs. The printing press has a diameter and a full-length central pole with a combination of print station supporting rods to ensure the highest rigidity. Its good-quality engineered cast aluminum with its central wheel provides solid and maximum reliable registration.
The MACH screen printing press comes with a good number of accessories. The accessories include the additional cap, jacket, sign, koozie, sticker, etc., and all the attachments make the item a solution for any shop and professionals. As the machine is tool free of any micro registration, it is the best manual screen printing press in the world. They best fit your printing requirements as they arrive in various sizes.
Stunning Feature of the MACH
Look at some fantastic specifications the machine owns.
- The print arm strives to ensure that the platen is still square and steady when it maximizes its power.
- The welded structural steel ensures maximum rigidity and a longer lifespan.
- The flimsy aluminum central wheel provides the tightest registration with smoother and sooner turns.
- The improved print will provide tool-free X, Y, and Z micro registration and fix the screen angle.
- The side clamp option accommodates the customers’ preferences.
- The lockable caster option will speed up the operation of your Mach series manual press machine.
The ODYSSEY SERIES- The Choice for Start-up
The Odyssey SERIES manual screen printing press is an innovation of professional upgrades. It was recently redesigned for valued commercial and industrial use and is an entry-level start-up press machine with high-quality improvements. The Odyssey lineup is particularly perfect for commencing a new business. If you plan to start a home-based t-shirt screen printing business, want a volume of sporting garments, or would like to decorate your apparel industry, you can choose this series without hesitation.
The Odyssey series comes with a compact and durable design. With a model of the Odyssey series, you can start your business. It is reliable. It will help you grow and flourish your business in the course of your business operation.
Splendid Feature of the Odyssey
Here are some fabulous vital specifications of the machine
- The print head and micro registration- the combined micro registration system permit to adjustment of the smallest heads.
- Honeycomb turret Design to provide a carousel that is easy to use with advanced structural assistance.
- The nylon bolt style used the Capture fork and bearing registration method in the past. It is different from that. The newly captured fork and bearing registration method originated while automatic test registration was employed in automated procedures. It also gives the least or even no wear and no required adjustments.
- The extended central pole can provide 5X strength. The shaft is twice its length and held up at the bottom, creating necessary supports for every part of the machine.
- They coated spring cartridges to ensure durability and a safer setting for the spring.
- Have Rubber-coated aluminum pallets for quick release. The floor model machine comes with an improved pallet and bracket method. Every press includes a rubber-encrusted aluminum pallet.
Some Benchtop ODESSEY Items
O – 4100B
This model is the most popular screen printing press model. This unique item provides you 4 color capabilities at a reasonable cost. Compared with the other manual models available in the market, the customers have chosen this item many times as the model is powerful and durable. This model is specifically outstanding for screen printing for competitions, sporting events, trade shows, concerts, and other public gatherings.
Screen Printing Press 4 Color 2 Station
0 – 2100B
This model is a two-color one-station manual press machine. Fantastic for entry-level screen printing business start-ups and optimal for multiple colors printing. You can add any additional color you need. The model is popular as this is the cheapest model to launch and grow your screen printing demands.
0 – 1100B
If you want to print single-color designs on your garments, this model is undoubtedly perfect to meet the necessity. With this press device, you can print on your t-shirts, bags, sleeves, tagless labels, namedrops, etc. At the same time, it will not interrupt your heavy and high volume of production. You will also have an option to convert your machine to a dedicated-purpose printer. Just add a cap or vacuum accessories.
0 – GP11
Depending on the manual screen printing press, this is a good option for diversifying your business. The model features a coroplast yard sign, bumper sticker, heat transfer, aperture decal, etc. You need to desolate the bottom switch. Then, the sturdy vacuum pump holds the flat stock safely, but there is still no need to use spraying adhesive.
Read More Guides: