Manual Screen Printing Machines for T-Shirts Printing
If you are planning to go on a regular basis production of your t-shirts, definitely, you will need to invest in a manual screen printing press. Manual screen printing presses are ideal for multi-colors printing production. It will ensure you to print all your artwork in the same place on the garments. We can differentiate a screen printing press from other screen printing press by its colors and station quantity. If you employ a higher number of stations, you can produce t-shirts at a faster rate. For instance, 6 colors 4 stations screen printing machines can prints maximum 6 colors with 6 screens. Accordingly, 4 t-shirts can be loaded on it at a time.
Let’s see 2 best manual screen printing press series.
THE MACH SERIES- The Professionals’ Choice
Our research team certifies The MACH as the best t-shirt printing machine. It is ideal for high-quality manual screen printing. It is specially designed for the machine operators who earn their living behind squeegees. It is equipped with sufficient light. So, it is very easy to use at day and in dark. It features a solid and compact framework for longer life-span.
The MACH SERIES screen printing press is good for the professionals and the business shops. The shops generate growing and high volume of production using very sophisticated designs. The printing press has a diameter and a full-length central pole with the combination of print station supporting rod to ensure the highest rigidity. Its good-quality engineered cast aluminum with its central wheel ensures the solid and maximum reliable registration.
The MACH screen printing press comes with a good number of accessories. The accessories include the additional cap, jacket, sign, coozie, sticker etc. All the attachments make the item a solution for any shop and professionals. As the machine is tool free of any micro registration, it is the best manual screen printing press in the world. They are the best fit to your printing requirements as they arrive in various sizes.
Stunning Feature of the MACH
Look at some amazing specifications the machine owns.
- The print arm struts to make sure that the platen is still square and steady when it is maximizing its power.
- The welded structural steel to ensure the maximum rigidity and longer life-span.
- The flimsy aluminum central wheel to provide the tightest registration with smoother and sooner turns.
- The improved print heads to provide tool-free X, Y, and Z micro registration and to fix screen angle.
- The side clamp option to accommodate the customers’ preference.
- The lockable caster option to speed up the operation of your Mach series manual press machine.
The ODYSSEY SERIES- The Choice for Start-up
The Odyssey SERIES manual screen printing press is an innovation of professional upgrades. It is recently redesigned for valued commercial or industrial use. This is an entry level start-up press machine with high-quality improvements. The Odyssey line up is particularly perfect for commencing a new business. If you have the plan to start a home-based t-shirt screen printing business or if you simply want to a volume of sporting garments or even if you would like to decorate your apparel industry, you can choose this series without any hesitation.
The Odyssey series comes with a compact and durable design. With a model of Odyssey series, you can start your business. It is reliable. It will help you grow and flourish your business in course of your business operation.
Splendid Feature of the Odyssey
Here are some fabulous key specifications of the machine
- The print head and micro registration- the combined micro registration system permits to adjust the smallest heads.
- Honeycomb turret Design to provide a carousel that is easy to use with advanced structural assistance.
- Capture fork and bearing registration method. In the past, there was a use of nylon bolt style. This is different from that. The newly capture fork and bearing registration method is originated from the same time teste registration that is employed in automatic procedures. It also gives the least or even no wear and no required adjustments.
- The extended central pole that can provide 5X strength. The shaft is twice in its length and held up at the bottom. It creates necessary supports to every part of the machine.
- Coated spring cartridge to ensure durability and a safer setting for the spring.
- Rubber coated aluminum pallets for quick release. The floor model machine comes with an improved pallet and bracket method. Every press includes a rubber encrusted aluminum pallet.
Some Benchtop ODESSEY Items
O – 4100B
This is the most popular screen printing press model. This unique item provides you 4 color capabilities at a reasonable cost. Comparing with the other manual models available in the market, the customers have chosen this item many more times as the model is powerful and durable. This is specifically outstanding for screen printing for competitions, sporting events, trade shows, concerts, and any other public gatherings.
0 – 2100B
This is a two color one station manual press machine. This is great for entry level screen printing business start-up. It is optimal for multiple colors printing. You can add any additional color you need. The model is popular as this is the cheapest model to launch and grow your screen printing demands.
0 – 1100B
If you want to prints single color design on your garments, no doubt, this model is perfect to meet the necessity. With this press device, you can print on your t-shirts, bags, sleeves, tagless labels, namedrops etc. At the same time, it will not interrupt your heavy and high volume of production. You will also have an option to convert your machine to a dedicated purpose printer. Just add a cap or vacuum accessories.
0 – GP11
This is a good option for you to diversify your business depending on the manual screen printing press. The model features with a coroplast yard sign, bumper sticker, heat transfer, aperture decal, and so on. Just you need to desolate the bottom switch. Then, the sturdy vacuum pump holds the flat stock with safety but there is still no need to use spraying adhesive.
Read More Guides: