High-quality screen creation is one of the most challenging processes to master with variables like humidity, temperature, and aging emulsion. Make sure you take proper care with each step, and maybe even implement a few tricks.
As a (t-shirt screen printing machine) user, you should know various steps of screen preparation. Screen preparation is the primary step in the t-shirt screen printing process. It can save you valuable time, solve pinhole problems, or remake screens from poor emulsion adhesion. Proper screen preparation increases the performance of your t-shirt screen printing press.
Preparing Older Screens for T-Shirt Screen Printing Machine
While preparing the old screens for your press, remember that the mesh (must be cleaned) before coating it with emulsion. The more you wash the mesh, the more you get the emulsion to attach to it. You can prepare the old screen by following the steps below.
- Take apart the old stencil from the mesh carefully.
- Clean the haze from the mesh and remove all the ink stains from the screens
- Remove the grease, oils, or other contaminating chemicals from the mesh
- Finally, it would help if you dried the screen thoroughly before you started to coat it with the emulsion.
Clean the mesh with a water washer and brush carefully. Don’t scrub the screen excessively. In addition to your pressure washer, you can use an emulsion remover to clean the screen. However, it would help if you didn’t give extra pressure as it can damage the mesh fibers. On the other hand, the use of excessive haze remover can be harmful to the mesh.
The step of degreasing comes after making the screen free from all the ink stains and emulsion. It would help if you used the best ink to keep the machine smoother. In the case of the mesh of the t-shirt screen printing machine, you need to wet both sides of the screen to decrease appropriately. Wet the screen with water. Use a degreaser and a scrub brush. Start brushing with the scrub brush from the squeegee side. Please don’t use a rough and abrasive brush, as it harms the mesh. After scrubbing, clean the squeegee and print sides with water. At last, you have to dry the screen in an environment with no dust or water residue.
Preparing New Screens for Your T-shirt Screen Printing machine
While using brand new screens to your press for emulsion, first, you should rub it smoothly. Then you need to decrease and dry the screen. But you need to ensure that you are rubbing the mesh a little bit to apply the emulsion correctly. The stiff brush is good for the brand-new screen to rub the surface of the mesh. Of course, the brush needs to be contamination free. Using mesh prep for your t-shirt screen printing equipment is better while decreasing the screen. Some screen printers like to use dish soap, but you should avoid it as it contains oil. Though the emulsion of the present day is better to adhere to than the past, you still need to prepare your brand-new screens adequately. For this, you can use the instructions below.
- First, make the screen wet
- On the screen, mesh prep needs to be sprayed
- Use a stiff brush to scrub both sides of the new display
- Using the pressure washer, remove the impurity, soap, or dirt with clean water.
- Finally, keep the screen in a dust or oil-free dryer to dry completely.
Don’t keep your brand-new screen near the fans or drafts while you are drying your screen, as dust or dirt can spoil the screen. You can use your screens to your screen printing machine to coat with emulsion after completing the perpetration steps above.
Find Here Related Articles on T-Shirt Screen Printing machines:
- How to Maintain Your T-Shirt Screen Printing Machine?
- The Best T-shirt Screen Printing Machine|Promo Heat Press Machine
- 6 Simple Steps for Using T-Shirt Screen Printing Machine
- 5 Useful Tips For T-Shirt Screen Printing Machine Users.
- Six Tips to Get the Best T-Shirt Screen Printing Machine
- Ridgeyard 4 Color 1 Station Silk Screen Printing Machine Screen Printing Press T-Shirt Printing Machine
- How to Use Your Screen Printing Machine Properly for T-Shirts?
- Simple Single 1 Color 1 Station T-shirt Silk Screen Printing Machine NS101
- BestEquip Screen Printing Machine for T-shirt DIY Silk Screen Removable Pallet (1 Station 4 Color)
- T-shirt Printing Machine: How Can it Benefit Your Business?
- 9 Best T-Shirt Printing Machines for 2021 | Reviews and Buying Guide
- Amazing 3 Methods for T-Shirt Printing-Best T-shirt Printer
- Eight Super Guides for T-shirt Screen Printing Machine Users